News & EventsNews Archive
- Announcing the Winners of the 2012 Fischoff Competition
NOTRE DAME, IN (May 13, 2012) - Out of 48 competing ensembles from across the nation and around the world...
- Announcing the 2012 Fischoff Competition Finalists
Join us in congratulating the finalists in the Senior Wind, Senior String, and Junior Divisions!
- Announcing the 2012 Fischoff Senior Division Semifinalists
We are pleased to announce BOTH the Senior Wind and String Division semifinalists of the 2012 Fischoff Competition. Congratulations!
- Download the 2012 Fischoff Competition Program Book
Joining us online? Download a copy of the program book to refer to while you're watching!
- Announcing the 2012 Fischoff Competition
Join us Friday, May 11 - Sunday, May 13 to watch the world's finest emerging chamber music ensembles vie for gold!
- N-E-W Trio Returns for Concerts and Masterclasses
2008 Fischoff Competition Grand Prize Winner, the N-E-W Trio, returned to the area April 8 -12, to present concerts and masterclasses at the University of Notre Dame and Culver Academies.
- SBSO and the Fischoff Announce New Partnership
The new partnership will reach more talented area high school musicians.
- Anna Thompson joins Fischoff National Advisory Council
DeBartolo Performing Arts Center director joins Wu Han, Paul Katz, and others in group providing strategic counsel to the Fischoff.
- View Photos from An Evening With Martin Short
All photos copyright Josef Samuel
- Competition Entries Due March 1
All entries for the 2012 Fischoff Competition must be received in Fischoff's offices by 5:00 p.m. EST March 1, 2012.
The Fischoff National Chamber Music Association sponsors the nation's largest chamber music competition, and partners with competition alumni to bring free, innovative Arts-in-Education programs directly to children. Learn More