News & EventsNews Archive
- N-E-W Trio Returns for Concerts and Masterclasses
2008 Fischoff Competition Grand Prize Winner, the N-E-W Trio, returned to the area April 8 -12, to present concerts and masterclasses at the University of Notre Dame and Culver Academies.
- SBSO and the Fischoff Announce New Partnership
The new partnership will reach more talented area high school musicians.
- Anna Thompson joins Fischoff National Advisory Council
DeBartolo Performing Arts Center director joins Wu Han, Paul Katz, and others in group providing strategic counsel to the Fischoff.
- View Photos from An Evening With Martin Short
All photos copyright Josef Samuel
- Competition Entries Due March 1
All entries for the 2012 Fischoff Competition must be received in Fischoff's offices by 5:00 p.m. EST March 1, 2012.
- The Fischoff Presents: An Evening with Martin Short
That's Right, Music and Mayhem!
Saturday, January 28, 2012
- The Fischoff Announces Collaboration with Artist Heidi Clark
The Fischoff will feature the image of one of Ms. Clark’s well-known sculptures on the 2013 Fischoff Competition poster and program book.
- Listen to Calidore String Quartet on WFMT Chicago
Grand Prize winner performs on noted Chicago radio station
- An Evening of Sacred Music
Performed by Axiom Brass at the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center on Friday, November 4
- Notes from the Winner's Tour
The Calidore String Quartet shares their thoughts on the impact of their experiences on the Fischoff Winner's Tour.
The Fischoff National Chamber Music Association sponsors the nation's largest chamber music competition, and partners with competition alumni to bring free, innovative Arts-in-Education programs directly to children. Learn More