News & EventsNews Archive
- Aeolus Quartet Wins Fischoff's 2013 Educator Award
Award given to Fischoff's 2011 Senior String Division Silver Medalist
- The 2013 Rulebooks & Entry Forms Now Online
Rulebooks & Entry Form© for the 2013 Fischoff Competition are now ready for download
- View Photos from the 2012 Fischoff Competition
Photos from the 2012 Fischoff Competition are available to view and purchase directly from our photographer, Josef Samuel. Click here to view!
- Announcing the Winners of the 2012 Fischoff Competition
NOTRE DAME, IN (May 13, 2012) - Out of 48 competing ensembles from across the nation and around the world...
- Announcing the 2012 Fischoff Competition Finalists
Join us in congratulating the finalists in the Senior Wind, Senior String, and Junior Divisions!
- Announcing the 2012 Fischoff Senior Division Semifinalists
We are pleased to announce BOTH the Senior Wind and String Division semifinalists of the 2012 Fischoff Competition. Congratulations!
- Download the 2012 Fischoff Competition Program Book
Joining us online? Download a copy of the program book to refer to while you're watching!
- Announcing the 2012 Fischoff Competition
Join us Friday, May 11 - Sunday, May 13 to watch the world's finest emerging chamber music ensembles vie for gold!
- N-E-W Trio Returns for Concerts and Masterclasses
2008 Fischoff Competition Grand Prize Winner, the N-E-W Trio, returned to the area April 8 -12, to present concerts and masterclasses at the University of Notre Dame and Culver Academies.
- SBSO and the Fischoff Announce New Partnership
The new partnership will reach more talented area high school musicians.
The Fischoff National Chamber Music Association sponsors the nation's largest chamber music competition. Committed to music education, the Fischoff also partners with competition alumni to bring free, innovative Arts-in-Education programs directly to children in their own schools and community centers. Learn More
Click here to view images from the 2013 Fischoff Competition.