The Fischoff is deeply grateful to the following organizations, foundations, and businesses without whose support our programs would not be possible:
- 1st Source Bank
- ArtsEverywhere Initiative of the Community Foundation of St. Joseph County
- Arts Midwest
- Barbara Shields Byrum Fund
- Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
- Burkhart Advertising, Inc.
- Sara Burkhart Miller
- Don and Nancy Crawford Fund
- The Cressy Foundation
- Culver Academies
- DeBartolo Performing Arts Center, University of Notre Dame
- Elkhart County Community Foundation
- Elnora Hartman Stickley Scholarship Fund
- Eddy Street Executive Suites
- Diane & Nick Entrikin
- Estate of Loretta M. Ernst
- Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
- First State Bank
- The Florence V. Carroll Charitable Trust
- Char and Burt Ford Fund
- Frederick S. Upton Foundation
- Gibson Insurance Company
- Henkels Lecture Series, Institute for Scholarship in the Liberal Arts
- Indiana Arts Commission
- Indiana Michigan Power
- The Inn at Saint Marys *
- The Georgina Joshi Foundation, Inc.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Jurgonski and Fredlake, CPAs
- Pat & Bob Kill
- Lexus of Mishawaka
- Mossberg & Company *
- Mutual Bank
- Nanovic Institute for European Studies, University of Notre Dame
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Kathleen & Mark Neal
- Notre Dame Federal Credit Union
- Old National Bank
- PNC Bank
- The Pokagon Fund
- Raclin School of the Arts, Indiana University South Bend
- Richard Harrison Bailey / The Agency *
- Randy & Mary Ann Rompola
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center, Inc.
- Shirley Schneider & Bill Garber
- Jeny & John Sejdinaj
- South Bend/Mishawaka Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB)
- Dr. Lynn Stettbacher
- Teachers Credit Union Foundation
- Anna & Doug Thompson
- University of Notre Dame
* Denotes in-kind support
This program is supported in part by an award from the National Endowment for the Arts. Art Works.
This presentation is supported by Arts Midwest Touring Fund, a program of Arts Midwest that is funded by the National Endowment for the Arts, with additional contributions from Indiana Arts Commission and General Mills Foundation.
If you would like to learn more about Fischoff's sponsorship opportunities, please call (574) 631 0984 or email Ann Divine.