News & EventsNews Archive
- Announcing the 2012 Fischoff Senior Division Semifinalists
We are pleased to announce BOTH the Senior Wind and String Division semifinalists of the 2012 Fischoff Competition. Congratulations!
- Download the 2012 Fischoff Competition Program Book
Joining us online? Download a copy of the program book to refer to while you're watching!
- Announcing the 2012 Fischoff Competition
Join us Friday, May 11 - Sunday, May 13 to watch the world's finest emerging chamber music ensembles vie for gold!
- N-E-W Trio Returns for Concerts and Masterclasses
2008 Fischoff Competition Grand Prize Winner, the N-E-W Trio, returned to the area April 8 -12, to present concerts and masterclasses at the University of Notre Dame and Culver Academies.
- SBSO and the Fischoff Announce New Partnership
The new partnership will reach more talented area high school musicians.
- Anna Thompson joins Fischoff National Advisory Council
DeBartolo Performing Arts Center director joins Wu Han, Paul Katz, and others in group providing strategic counsel to the Fischoff.
- View Photos from An Evening With Martin Short
All photos copyright Josef Samuel
- Competition Entries Due March 1
All entries for the 2012 Fischoff Competition must be received in Fischoff's offices by 5:00 p.m. EST March 1, 2012.
- The Fischoff Presents: An Evening with Martin Short
That's Right, Music and Mayhem!
Saturday, January 28, 2012
- The Fischoff Announces Collaboration with Artist Heidi Clark
The Fischoff will feature the image of one of Ms. Clark’s well-known sculptures on the 2013 Fischoff Competition poster and program book.
The Fischoff National Chamber Music Association sponsors the nation's largest chamber music competition, and partners with competition alumni to bring free, innovative Arts-in-Education programs directly to children. Learn More