News & EventsNews Archive
- Announcing the 2012 Fischoff Competition
Join us Friday, May 11 - Sunday, May 13 to watch the world's finest emerging chamber music ensembles vie for gold!
- N-E-W Trio Returns for Concerts and Masterclasses
2008 Fischoff Competition Grand Prize Winner, the N-E-W Trio, returned to the area April 8 -12, to present concerts and masterclasses at the University of Notre Dame and Culver Academies.
- SBSO and the Fischoff Announce New Partnership
The new partnership will reach more talented area high school musicians.
- Anna Thompson joins Fischoff National Advisory Council
DeBartolo Performing Arts Center director joins Wu Han, Paul Katz, and others in group providing strategic counsel to the Fischoff.
- View Photos from An Evening With Martin Short
All photos copyright Josef Samuel
- Competition Entries Due March 1
All entries for the 2012 Fischoff Competition must be received in Fischoff's offices by 5:00 p.m. EST March 1, 2012.
- The Fischoff Presents: An Evening with Martin Short
That's Right, Music and Mayhem!
Saturday, January 28, 2012
- The Fischoff Announces Collaboration with Artist Heidi Clark
The Fischoff will feature the image of one of Ms. Clark’s well-known sculptures on the 2013 Fischoff Competition poster and program book.
- Listen to Calidore String Quartet on WFMT Chicago
Grand Prize winner performs on noted Chicago radio station
- An Evening of Sacred Music
Performed by Axiom Brass at the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center on Friday, November 4
The Fischoff National Chamber Music Association sponsors the nation's largest chamber music competition, and partners with competition alumni to bring free, innovative Arts-in-Education programs directly to children. Learn More