News & EventsNews Archive
- Creative Writing Contest for 3rd Graders
Reinforcing the importance of reading through the power of music
- "Heritage Field as Color" Donated to Fischoff
Art work will be auctioned off at Fischoff's Winter Gala
- 2014 Fischoff Competition Rulebooks & Entry Form Now Online
Rulebooks & Entry Form© for the 2013 Fischoff Competition are now ready for download
- Project Fusion in Concert
Project Fusion in concert at DeBartolo Performing Arts Center, Thursday, September 26, 7:00 p.m.
- Barkada Quartet in Italy
Barkada Quartet tours Italy & performs at the Emilia Romagna Festival
- View videos from the Junior Masterclasses
Videos from the Junior Division 2013 Masterclasses are now available here
- View Photos from the 2013 Fischoff Competition
Photos from the 2013 Fischoff Competition are now available to view and purchase directly from our photographer, Josef Samuel. Click here to view!
- Announcing the Winners of the 2013 Fischoff Competition
Join us in congratulating the Omer Quartet, Grand Prize Medal Winner
- Announcing the 2013 Fischoff Competition Finalists
Join us Friday, May 10 - Sunday, May 12 to watch the world's finest emerging chamber music ensembles vie for gold!
- Announcing the 2013 Junior Division Semifinalists
We are pleased to announce the Junior Division semifinalists of the 2013 Fischoff Competition. Congratulations!
The Fischoff National Chamber Music Association sponsors the nation's largest chamber music competition, and partners with competition alumni to bring free, innovative Arts-in-Education programs directly to children. Learn More